Navigator Pointe Academy School Uniform Guidelines
To enable students to reach high academic standards, Navigator Pointe Academy has in place a dress code designed to reduce distractions and competitions. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost-effective dress code promotes student learning and increased academic focus. We ask that all students have a clean, well groomed appearance that does not distract from the learning of themselves or others.
Students who do not follow the dress code will be removed from class and their parents will be called to bring them a change of clothing. Interpretation of the Dress Code is at the Director's and school staff’s discretion. Their decision will be final in this matter. Please refer to your student’s grade category below to see examples of the accepted attire.
Uniforms articles which conform to our standards may be purchased in many places both local and online. Below are some recommended sources for NPA approved uniform clothing.
Please see the PDF copy below for the 2022-2023 Navigator Pointe Academy Uniform Guidelines specifics.
OPTIONS FOR SHIRTS:
- PLAIN RED, NAVY, OR WHITE SHORT SLEEVE POLO
- OXFORD STYLE BUTTON UP WHITE SHIRT
OPTIONS FOR SHIRTS:
- PLAIN ROYAL BLUE, NAVY, OR WHITE SHORT SLEEVE POLO
- OXFORD STYLE BUTTON UP BLUE SHIRT
- NAVY BLUE CARDIGAN, SWEATER VEST OR BLAZER
- PICTURED NAVY OR PLAID CROSS TIE ( WORN WITH OXFORD BUTTON UP SHIRTS ONLY )
- PICTURES RED AND NAVY STRIPED NECK TIE ( WORN WITH OXFORD BUTTON UP SHIRTS ONLY )
NPA UNIFORM GUIDELINES
OPTIONS FOR BOTTOMS:
- PICTURED NAVY OR KHAKI BOX PLEATED SKIRT
- PLEATED OR FLAT FRONT KHAKI PANTS ( CANNOT BE TIGHT FITTED )
- PICTURED KHAKI SIDE PLEATED SKORT. THIS IS THE ONLY SKORT THAT WILL BE ACCEPTABLE ( MAY BE FOUND AT THE LINK BELOW )
Skort - ORDER HERE
- ALL SOCKS/TIGHTS/KNEE HIGHS : MUST BE WHITE, BLACK OR NAVY WITH NO DESIGNS
- SKIRTS/JUMPERS : TIGHTS OR KNEE HIGH SOCKS ARE REQUIRED. BIKE SHORTS MUST BE WORN UNDER SKIRTS IF THEY ARE NOT BUILT IN.
- PANTS : A BELT ( BLACK OR BROWN) ARE REQUIRED
- BROWN, BLACK, WHITE, NAVY
- LACES MUST MATCH THE SHOE COLOR, WHITE BOTTOMS ARE ACCEPTABLE
NON UNIFORM SHOES:
- HIGH TOP SHOES OR BOOTS
- LIGHT UP SHOES OR COLORS OTHER THAN BLACK, BROWN, WHITE OR NAVY
- MULTI-COLORED SHOES
- OPEN TOE/OPEN HEEL
- LACES THAT DO NOT MATCH THE SHOES
PLEASE CONTACT THE FRONT OFFICE WITH ANY QUESTIONS : 801-840-1210